Saturday, September 18, 2010

Shelly and Tony

One evening as Verna and I were returning from dinner, Tony called us over to his side of the room saying “I want you to meet a wonderful lady. If it wasn’t for her I wouldn’t be alive today.”

Sitting next to his bed was a petite, white woman, about 30 with her hair entirely concealed in a net. “This is Shelly” Tony said and we all shook hands.

Shelly started to describe the incident where Tony’s heart stopped. “He was wild, running down the street screaming and yelling and I knew that I had to go out and help him, even if I was not sure what I could do.” Shelly cannot weigh more than half of what Tony weighs. Here she is in her house throwing on a few clothes to rush into the street to deal with a wild, mad, black giant. As Shelly approached Tony he went into seizures and later cardiac arrest.

Fortunately, a passing woman saw it all and called 911. Again fortunately a police car was very close and immediately cam to help. I can only presume that while Tony’s heart was stopped for 20 minutes, most of the time someone with CPR training was pounding on his chest.

After that we had a long discussion on the negative ions that come off of screens and how the pink Himalayan salt can absorb and  the negative energy. How energy flows affect your life etc.

It is clear that there is a strong bond between Shelly and Tony to the point that when Tony is released, Shelly is the one who picks him up.

No comments:

Post a Comment