Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A Small Friend

No one at our house was more distressed at the long time that I spent in the hospital than our cat. Normally I am the person who feeds the cat and pays the most attention to it and the animal was extremely upset that for over a month and a half I had simply vanished. When I returned he was happy to give me much of the affection that had been lacking during my absence.

With time he not only became accustomed to the wheelchair but discovered the joys of riding around in my lap. As I write this, the cat is happily sitting in my lap purring and collecting affection.

IMG_5246 

This picture shows the cat sitting in my pal as a cook dinner.

IMG_5247 

The cat now comes up and mews whenever he wants to sit in my lap and ride in the wheelchair and as long as I am not at the table eating I am usually able to oblige.

No comments:

Post a Comment